Services, Fees & Reservations
Whether you want a traditional or a contemporary ceremony, we can make your day a truly wonderful experience. Your wedding will be unique, personalized and to your complete satisfaction.
WE WILL HELP YOU TO:
• Design a ceremony that is beautiful, elegant and personalized, and unique to you.
• Ensure that your ceremony reflects the personal values and/or spirituality that you both share.
• Create a ceremony that speaks of your mutual love, loyalty, commitment and respect.
BEFORE YOU RESERVE YOUR CEREMONY:
• You can meet me your officiate, face-to-face and free of charge before you make any decision. We want you to be totally comfortable and at ease, knowing that your wedding will be perfect.
AFTER YOU RESERVE YOUR CEREMONY:
• You may customize your ceremony with our expert help, and plan the entire ceremony minute by minute.
• Exchange numerous phone consultations at any time and without limits and depend on us to make sure EVERY detail is in order.
• Make use of our extensive wedding resources, all prior to rehearsal, if you desire.
ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY:
• You have an experienced, professional Officiant who is focused on you and your needs.
• You will have our cellphone number so that you can be at peace by knowing where we are at all times.
• We will provide you with reassurance, direction, warmth and presence to put you, your friends and your family at ease. WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOUR WEDDING!
• Your ceremony will be conducted with sincerity, dignity, joy and love.
CONSULTATIONS ARE FREE
Consultations can be through Skype, Phone or “Face to face” at our office in Norristown Pa. 19403 (Usually Best).
A free consultation is by appointment and typically lasts about an hour.
We will discuss all of your ceremony details and options. When our meeting concludes, you will have a copy of a “working” ceremony to take home and reword to your liking. If you select and book us, we will continue to perfect your ceremony in unlimited phone or email communications. A final phone conference will be scheduled before your rehearsal or (if no rehearsal) prior to your ceremony.
ALL OF OUR CEREMONY PACKAGES INCLUDE:
• Pre-Ceremony Consultations – via email, telephone, text or in person (based on availability).
• Our support every step of the way, from the first “Hello” to the time you say “I Do”.
• Customized Ceremony with plenty of options.
• Legal Filing of Marriage license/certificate and all necessary documentation.
• Keepsake Marriage Certificate envelope.
• $200 for Short and Simple Ceremony (OR LAST MINUTE) at our Residence/Office in Norristown, 2-4 people.
• $350 for Sweet and Petite at your home or chosen location, under 25 people 10-15 minutes long.
• $450 for our Traditional Package, OUR MOST POPULAR, custom crafted ceremony at your chosen location, unlimited number of guests, ceremony inserts and length of time.
• $100 for rehearsal at your location.
• Additional travel charge calculated for 25 miles beyond 180 Green Lane Philadelphia 19127.
MUSIC and Sound System
• $150 DJ’d Ceremony Music – Professionally DJ’d with Sound system. Choice musical selections for your ceremony to include Guests seating, Processional and Recessional music. (Additional hour for cocktails $100). We also can provide battery operated portable system.
• $50 Wireless microphone (typically necessary for over 50 guests).
• $75 Casual Photographs of your ceremony (10-20 pictures dent to you on cd) when your ceremony is held at our office location.
• $1200 Wedding Officiate and DJ Package (5 hours) –Includes a Wedding Officiant plus DJ for Ceremony, Cocktails, and Reception music with all introductions and announcements. Ask about more details for our Officiate and Sound Investment DJ Package.
CEREMONY TYPES & PACKAGE OPTIONS
SHORT AND SIMPLE CEREMONY in our office. Simple but memorable services. This would include LAST MINUTE ceremonies. (Booked less then 14 days in advance) and would have less than 10 guests. Usually under 15 minutes in length.
SWEET AND PETITE CEREMONY at your location: Can be Civil, Spiritual or religious but will be easy, relaxed, no hassle, wonderfully fun, and promises to leave you both with some sweet memories from your special day. (Less than 25 guests and usually 10-15 minutes in length).
TRADITIONAL CEREMONY (Most often requested) Unlimited number of guests, bridal party with no ceremony time limit. Traditional ceremonies will take place at your chosen location and include a custom-designed wedding ceremony and optional ceremony inserts. Meticulously crafted to the finest detail, certain to exceed your every expectation.
To make a reservation with a Two Hearts one Love’s Officiant is simple!
• Call, email or contact us complete the information form.
• We will contact you to discuss wedding ceremony details and confirm availability.
• Once availability is confirmed, you will be sent via email a booking agreement.
• Sign and return along with your deposit of $100 which will be deducted from the total cost. Your deposit secures our availability for your wedding date.
• Payments can be made by Cash, Check or PayPal.
[[PayPal BUTTON HERE]]
• Balance is due 5 days before your wedding.
• Your deposit is refundable if canceled by writing or email up to 30 days prior to the wedding date.
All materials and documents provided to you from Two Hearts One Love are copywritten and protected by copyright laws.