I am full time wedding minister and I am passionate about joining couples in love. I can legally perform all types ceremonies, and am open to all religions and spiritual beliefs. I am located in Philadelphia, PA and I travel throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware and New York.
What could be better then having the honor of joining two people that love each other? When you meet with me, you will find that I am energetic, creative, positive, caring and very professional. Most importantly, I will ask you the right questions and LISTEN to you answers, so that together, we will craft the perfect ceremony that is uniquely YOURS. Allow my experience to guide and assure you.
I am non judgmental and open to all couples that want to be united.
- Ordained Minister by Church of Interfaith Christians
- Doctorate of Religious Humanities, Universal Life Church
- Member of Saint Andrews Lutheran church and choir
- Assistant Clergy Member for “Two Heart One Love” Ministries
- Parsons School of Design, NY, BFA
- New School for Social Research, NY
- Philadelphia College of Art, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
Achievements & Professional Experience
- Wedding officiate and advocate of wedding nuptial commitments including same sex weddings and vow renewals
- Provider of Funeral services, Baptismal Services
- Professional artist with national Gallery representation since 1985
- Self employed, artist and minister
- Active community volunteer
- Currently in study for Pastoral Care for Elderly, Hospice and Hospital Ministry
- Resided in New York City for 27 years, currently living in Philadelphia
- Born Philadelphia January 4, 1959
- Vocation: Wedding Minister and Fine Artist
- Email: ReverendKathleen@gmail.com